This is a guilt – free healthy dish with no sweeteners added to it. It is highly nutritious with many essential minerals, protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates. This sugar – free delicacy is super easy to prepare.
- Peanuts – 1 cup
- Dates – 1 cup, finely chopped
- In a heavy bottomed pan, roast the peanuts on medium heat until they turn golden brown. Cool and rub the skins off.
- Grind the roasted peanuts into a coarse powder and set aside.
- Grind the chopped dates, then add the coarse peanut powder and grind again until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small round balls and serve.