Have you ever thought of finding your potential strength? Then, with yoga, stretch your soul since it is the dance of every cell with the song of every breath that progresses inner peace and balance.
Due to its time-tested effects on immunity and strength, yoga has gained in popularity during the pandemic. The following 5 poses designed by Susheel Jain, who is an International Yoga teacher should be incorporated into your everyday routine to increase your immunity:
1. Tadasana: This pose, also known as the palm tree posture, is excellent for grounding the body and mind. It improves focus and alertness while strengthening the legs.
2. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose): This is a stimulating backbend that serves to strengthen the back muscles, open up the shoulders, and align the spine. Internally, it massages the lungs and heart and promotes oxygen intake.
3. Pawanmuktasana: Most people these days have stomach disorders, which can lead to a weakened immune system. Pawanmuktasana is an excellent pose for healing any intestinal ailments, which strengthens your immunity.
4. Ardha Matsyendrasana : This twisting pose offers many benefits, including: improved digestion, removal of toxins from the body, healthier spine, and removal of negative thoughts from the mind.
5. Sarwangasana : It is known as the shoulder stand, and it is no surprise that it is known as the queen of all yoga poses: IT has numerous advantages, a few of which are as follows: – It soothes the nervous system, is very beneficial for the eyes, and keeps a person looking and feeling young forever. It also enhances blood circulation, immunity, and the functioning of key organs.
Have you ever seen a lotus flower in muddy water? In order to flourish, the lotus flower must grow in dirt and dirty water. It flourishes, however. You too, like the lotus, can bloom in the gloomy pandemic times and may also shine by improving our immunity. In order to learn about more poses about yoga download transform fitness app and register in Hello Namaste program especially designed for beginners.