This sugar – free, gluten-free, eggless chocolate cake is a decadent and tasty dessert for everyone.
- Ragi flour – 1.5 cups
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Stevia – 3 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ⅛ tsp
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – ¾ cup
- In a mixing bowl, add the yogurt, baking soda, baking powder, a pinch of salt and whisk well.
- Add 3 tsp of Stevia, vanilla essence and ragi flour. Mix well to combine.
- Add the cocoa powder, vegetable oil and water. Again mix well to combine.
- Grease a baking tin and pour the batter into it.
- Pre – heat the oven to 180 degree celsius and place the tin in the oven and bake.
- Cake is now ready to be served.