This Vitamin C rich soup boosts your natural immunity, thereby helpful in relieving cold and cough. It is made with Vitamin C rich ingredients like lemon, coriander leaves, carrot and cabbage.
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Onion – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Cabbage – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Carrot – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Basic vegetable stock – 3 cups
- Garlic – 2 tsp, finely chopped
- Green chillies – 2 tsp, finely chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a deep non – stick pan. Add the chopped garlic and green chillies. Saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped onion and saute on a medium flame for 2 mins.
- Add the chopped cabbage and carrot. Saute on a medium flame for 1 min.
- Add the basic vegetable stock, 1 tbsp lemon juice and salt. Occasionally stir and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 mins.
- Add the ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot.