They are rich in protein, fiber and have high levels of folate, Vitamin C, K, magnesium, phosphorus and antioxidants. Sprouting green gram makes them easily digestible
- Sprouted Moong – 2 cups
- Onion – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Green Capsicum – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Carrot – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Tomato – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch, chopped
- Green chilli – 1, chopped
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Wash the sprouted moong and leave in a colander to drain.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, chopped ginger, and chopped green chilli. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped onion, green capsicum and carrot. Mix well and cook for a min.
- Add the moong sprouts, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and dry mango powder. Mix well and cook for a min.
- Turn off the flame. Add the chopped tomato and lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve warm.