Fry – a spicy stir fried dish, rich in nutrients like protein, calcium and iron. This evening snack helps in keeping one energetic and physically fit.
- Mixed sprouts – 2 cups, soaked and boiled
- Tomato – 1 cup, chopped
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup, chopped
- Ginger – 1 tsp, chopped
- Garlic – 2 tsp, chopped
- Green chilli paste – 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder – ½ tsp
- Chole masala – 2 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a broad non-stick pan. Add the chopped ginger, chopped garlic and green chilli paste. Saute on medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, black salt, dry mango powder, chole masala and 1 tbsp water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed sprouts and salt. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 min.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve immediately.