Vegetable Poha is a tummy filling breakfast with a perfect balance of taste and nutrition
- 1 cup Poha
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 2 Carrots finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ cup Chana Dal
- 2 Potatoes boiled and chopped
- 2 tsp coarsely crushed
- 10 Curry Leaves
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Green chilli finely chopped
- Lemon one wedge
- 1 tbsp crushed Peanuts
- 2 tsp Oil
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add onions and green chillies followed by chana dal. Saute well.
- Add carrot and capsicum. Saute well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Add the soaked poha and boiled potatoes
- Mix well and add a few drops of lemon juice on top. Garnish with crushed peanuts and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.