This healthy protein rich salad has a bountiful of nutrients. Fiber from Green chana gives satiety and also aids in weight loss. Antioxidants in the salad helps to reduce inflammation in the body
- ½ cup Paneer Cubes
- 1.5 cups soaked and boiled Hara Chana
- ¾ cup deseeded Tomato Cubes
- ½ cup chopped Spring Onions
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp Black Salt
- ½ tsp roasted and coarsely crushed Cumin Seeds
- Salt – to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper, black salt, crushed cumin seeds and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the pressure cooked hara chana, paneer cubes, and chopped tomatoes and spring onion.
- Add the prepared dressing over the salad and toss them well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.