Protein rich dish filled with the goodness of veggies. The addition of veggies makes it fiber rich.
- ½ cup green moong dal
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Soak green moong dal in hot water for 1 hour. Blend in a mixer jar adding ½ cup of water.
- Transfer the batter into a mixing bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat an appe mould on a medium flame. Grease it with ¼ tsp oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of batter into each mould. Cook till golden brown. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.