This is a sugar free dry fruit laddu. They are great alternatives for fat laden laddus. It has an appealing appearance with brown and white hues. Dates are the natural sweeteners of this dessert.
- Dates – 1 cup, chopped
- Almonds – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Pistachios – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Cashew nuts – 3 tbsp, finely chopped
- Dessicated coconut – for garnish
- Cocoa Powder – for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, add the chopped dates, almonds, pistachios and cashew nuts. Mix well to combine.
- Roll the mixture into round balls.
- Take a ball and dip one half of the ball in desiccated coconut and the other half in cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.